+ 9/10 Great Rail-Mounted Tactical Flashlight
+ Easy to operate.
+ Very reasonable cost.
+ Easy to install or remove without wiggle.
+ Suitable for wide range of weapons.
– It does not to have multiple brightness settings.
– The runtime is only around over one hours.
When talk about Rail-Mounted Tactical led flashlights, the Streamlight TLR-1 HL is one of the most famous and popular model. There are so many people have chosen and gotten a high appreciated it. I had a deeply researched and some experienced for TLR-1 HL. In this article, I will share to you about Streamlight TLR-1 HL review, pros & cons, comparing with other models and so on. I hope that what I write here, which give you have further information about the flashlight knowledge or help you understand clearly this model before has the decision purchase it or no.
- Recommend the best 18650 battery for your considering.
- Recommending the best tactical flashlights for your choice
(taken from the website http://www.streamlight.com/en-us/)
The Streamlight TLR-1 HL is powered by two CR123A lithium batteries.
- Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height: 1.44 in. (3.65 cm)
- Weight: 4.18 ounce (118.6 grams)
The light also has the following features:
- LED: C4 LED
- Lens: TIR optic (http://flashlightwiki.com/Lenses)
- Output: 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 630 lumens.
- Runtime: 1.25 hours
- Water-resistance: IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes